Flutnet 1.0.4 - December 16, 2020
New Flutter configuration wizard & Compatibility with Flutter 1.22.4 and 1.22.5.
- Published new binding libraries on NuGet Gallery referencing the latest stable releases of Flutter 1.22.4 and 1.22.5.
- Flutnet Console has a new wizard that can assist you in troubleshooting your current Flutter installation and configuring all the required environment variables.
Flutnet 1.0.3 - October 1, 2020
First stable release.
- Minor bug fixes & improvements.
Flutnet 1.0.2 [BETA] - September 15, 2020
Added support for the new Community License and for multiple versions of Flutter, including the latest stable release 1.20.3.
- Flutnet Console can now detect the installed version of Flutter and create projects that reference the proper NuGet packages.
- Flutnet Console can also be used to activate the new Community License for non-commercial purposes.
- Published new binding libraries on NuGet Gallery referencing Flutter 1.20.3.
- Updated project templates: Xamarin apps now start with a splash screen and display an alert if Flutnet initialization fails.
Flutnet 1.0.1 [BETA] - August 27, 2020
Flutnet is now compatible with the latest stable release of Flutter (1.20.2)!
- Published new binding libraries on NuGet Gallery referencing Flutter 1.20.2
- Published new class libraries on NuGet Gallery containing bug fixings.
- Updated project templates to reference the latest NuGet Packages.
Flutnet 1.0.0 [BETA] - July 31, 2020
- Performance improvements in flutnet pack command.
- Fixed an issue when running flutter build aar command on Windows that was causing the error
"filename too long!".