Flutnet 1.0.2 [BETA]
released September 15, 2020
This version is compatible with:
- Flutter 1.17.3, 1.20.2, 1.20.3
- Xamarin.Android 10.3.1.4
- Xamarin.iOS 184.108.40.206
Flutnet NuGet Packages
The Flutnet SDK will help you in creating Xamarin projects that reference all the required Flutnet packages available on NuGet Gallery. For more information about the project architecture you can read our official documentation.
If you want to manually create a Flutnet project from scratch or if you want to setup a private (offline) NuGet feed, please refer to our official NuGet page for all the packages you need to download.
Added support for the new Community License and for multiple versions of Flutter, including the latest stable release 1.20.3.
- Flutnet Console can now detect the installed version of Flutter and create projects that reference the proper NuGet packages.
- Flutnet Console can also be used to activate the new Community License for non-commercial purposes.
- Published new binding libraries on NuGet Gallery referencing Flutter 1.20.3.
- Updated project templates: Xamarin apps now start with a splash screen and display an alert if Flutnet initialization fails.